Archivo para la Etiqueta ‘florida’
Consulado General de España en Boston
31 ST James Avenue, Suite 905
Boston, MA. 02116
Teléfono (617) 536-2506 / 2527
Fax: (617) 536-8512
E-mail: @ mae.es cog.boston
Sitio web: http://www.maec.es/subwebs/Consulados/Boston/es/home/Paginas/Home.aspx
Jurisdicción: Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont.
Consulado General de España en Chicago
180 N. Michigan Avenue, Suite 1500
Chicago, IL 60601
Tef. (312) 782-4588 / 4589
Fax: (312) 782-1635
E-mail: @ cgspain.chicago mail.mae.es
Sitio web: http://www.maec.es/subwebs/Consulados/chicago/es/home/Paginas/Home.aspx
Jurisdicción: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska, Dakota del Norte, Dakota del Sur, Ohio, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesotta, Missouri, Wisconsin.
Consulado General de España en Houston
1800 Bering Dr., Suite 660
Houston, TX 77057
Teléfono (713) 783-6200 / 05/14
Fax: (713) 783-6166
Sitio web: http://www.maec.es/subwebs/Consulados/houston/es/home/Paginas/Home.aspx
Jurisdicción: New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas.
Consulado General de España en Los Ángeles
5055 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 860
Los Angeles, CA 90036
Teléfono (323) 938-0158 / 0166
Fax: (323) 938-2502
E-mail: @ mae.es cog.losangeles
Sitio web: http://www.maec.es/subwebs/consulados/LosAngeles/es/Home/Paginas/postingHSW.aspx
Jurisdicción: California (condados de Imperial, Kern, Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, Bernardino, San Diego, San Luis Obispo, Barbara y Ventura), Arizona, Colorado, Utah.
Consulado General de España en Miami
2655 Le Jeune Rd., Suite 203
Coral Gables, FL 33134
Teléfono (305) 446-5511 / 12/13
Fax: (305) 446-0585
Sitio web: http://www.maec.es/subwebs/consulados/Miami/es/home/Paginas/Home.aspx
Jurisdicción: Florida, Carolina del Sur, Georgia
Consulado General de España en Nueva Orleans
2102 World Trade Center.
2 Canal Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
Tef. (504) 525-4951 / 7920
Fax: (504) 525-4955
Sitio web: http://www.maec.es/subwebs/consulados/NuevaOrleans/es/home/Paginas/home.aspx
Jurisdicción: Alabama, Arkansas, Luisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee.
Consulado General de España en Nueva York
150 East 58th Street, 30 th & 31st Floors
New York, NY 10155
Tef. (212) 355-4080 / 81/82/85/90
Fax: (212) 644-3751
Sitio web: http://www.maec.es/subwebs/consulados/nuevayork/es/home/Paginas/Home.aspx
Jurisdicción: Nueva York, Connecticut, Delaware, Pensilvania, Nueva Jersey
Consulado General de España en San Francisco
1405 Sutter St.
San Francisco, CA 94109
Teléfono (415) 922-2995 / 96
Fax: (415) 931-9706
Sitio web: http://www.maec.es/subwebs/consulados/sanfrancisco/es/Home/Paginas/Home.aspx
Jurisdicción: Alaska, California (salvo parte sur), Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Wyoming, EE.UU. posesiones en el Pacífico.
Consulado General de España en Washington DC
2375 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Washington D.C. 20037
Tef. (202) 728-2330
Fax: (202) 728-2302
E-mail: @ mae.es cog.washington
Sitio web: http://www.maec.es/subwebs/consulados/washington/es/home/Paginas/Home.aspx
Jurisdicción: Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, el Distrito de Columbia, Carolina del Norte.
Consulado General de España en Puerto Rico
Edificio Mercantil Plaza, 11th.
piso de 1101
Hato Rey – Puerto Rico 00919
Enviar correspondencia a:
Apartado Postal 9243
Santurce, PR 00908
Tef. (787) 758-6090 / 6142/6279
Fax: (787) 758-6948
E-mail: @ cgesp.pr correo.mae.es
Página web: http://www.maec.es/Subwebs/Consulados/SanJuanPuertoRico/es/Home/Paginas/Home.aspx
Jurisdicción: Puerto Rico, Islas de Culebra y Vieques, Islas Vírgenes.
This recommendation has no binding effect whatsoever and it operates as a mere warning or advice. The State shall not be liable in any way or by any notion of damage or injury to both the enforcement and the lack of attention or not the recommendation, may result to persons or property, not considering that recommendation title claim covering any this regard.
It is also noted that at present no region of the world and no country is safe from terrorist acts.
Before making a trip abroad, it is recommended to register their data in the computerized registry of Travelers Ministry to provide care in any emergency or need.
Last updated: 10/09/2008 (The recommendation is valid for travel to date)
[Important Notes] Important Notes
From 22:30 on Sunday, September 7 Hurricane IKE entered Cuban territory in the eastern province of Holguin and is expected to remain in Cuba until at least the end of the morning of Tuesday, September 9. It is possible that the output produced by Cuba is somewhere near Havana.
The Cuban authorities have ordered the evacuation of different localities, and may evolve depending on how Hurricane take further measures in this regard. For this purpose is recommended for all Spanish citizens who are in Cuba to follow the recommendations of the Civil Defense, which are widely disseminated by the Cuban media, particularly radio, television and by the hotels where they are housed. As well as tourist agencies have organized trips.
In case of any contingency is advised to contact the Spanish emergency telephone the Consulate General of Spain in Havana (05 286 91 22) which is available 24 hours a day. For information on flights are advised to contact the International Airport “José Martí” (649-7151 and 266-4133).
RECOMMENDED NOT GO TO CUBA IN ANY CASE NOT HIRE AN INSURANCE.
In recent months there has been an increase in the number of dengue cases in Cuba. The most effective measures to prevent infection are to avoid the bite of a carrier mosquito. Therefore, it is recommended to wear both day and night garments that cover the limbs and use insect repellents.
It is further recommended AVOID or, where appropriate, Extreme CAUTION IN DRIVING THE ROAD DURING THE NIGHT TO THE TRACKS be abundant with little or no lighting.
In this regard, we HIGHLY recommend, TRAVEL IN THE INTERIOR OF THE COUNTRY, THE SERVICES OF A DRIVER, BECAUSE THE POSSIBLE CRIMINAL LIABILITY OF DRIVER / A CAR ACCIDENT IN CASE OF OUT OF TYPICALLY is for the long process during which JUDICIAL Cuban authorities prevented leave the country involved.
28036 MADRID – Paseo de la Habana, 194
Tel. 91 359.25.00
Fax: 91 359.61.45
Passport / ID: Passport
Round-trip ticket in addition to having a visa issued by the Cuban Consulate in line with the corresponding activities to be carried out in this country and time period that covers their entire stay.
For more information, see the following website:
http://www.msc.es / professional / public health / sanidadExterior / health / situacionSanitaria / home.jsp
Rules for Foreign Exchange
- You can enter the country in foreign currency must be declared and the amount from the sum of 5,000 (five thousand) dollars.
- Purchases of goods and services, and invoices from hotels, bars, cafes and restaurants, virtually in its entirety, be paid in CUC (Cuban Convertible Peso) for foreign citizens. Exceptionally, some of Varadero also admitted Euros.
- They have no valid credit cards issued by banks or credit institutions in North America. Are accepted in some VISA credit cards.
The increasing number of tourists and the growing trend in thefts and robberies in the tourist area of Old Havana and Centro Habana, and in some homes that increasingly accompanied by violence, imposing measures to strengthen precautionary and warning to avoid such incidents. Lately the robberies have increased violent way to occupants of taxis at the airport with the consequent removal of luggage, documents and money.
Risk area (must be avoided):
Medium-risk area: La Habana Vieja, Centro Habana, La Lisa and Marianao.
Zone without problems:
- No comparable to European standards. Certain medications can be scarce. Tourists are treated at hospitals for better conditions, but has paid in dollars, at a price equivalent to the U.S. for supply of the same type.
- In addition to travel insurance / accidents, it is imperative that the traveler has signed a medical insurance to cover health care costs that might arise, given the high cost of them in hospitals in the capital, on an exclusive basis, to serve Foreign Clinic “Cira Garcia” and CIMEQ Hospital.
– It should be noted that the Cuban authorities BANNING LEAVE THE COUNTRY While there is an outstanding debt on health care.
* DRUGS: Foreigners detained in Cuba, in possession of any drugs, are exposed to prison sentences of up to thirty years and even the death penalty. To this end it is irrelevant the quantity of drugs seized by police authorities at the time of arrest. The purchase of drugs in the Cuban territory, the Attorney drugs to another person and to introduce drugs into the country, have always considered international traffic, regardless of the type and quantity of drugs involved.
* It is recommended, before traveling to Cuba, see the following Internet address corresponding to the General Customs Administration of the Republic of Cuba: http://www.aduana.co.cu / regula.htm and http://www.aduana.co.cu / prohi.htm
* Do not ostentatious wealth: camera, video, large amounts of money in cash, and so on.
* Do not carry any documentation in the same bag or purse and, in case of theft, the traveler is undocumented. For the new regulations, to be issued safe conduct, the undocumented traveler has to wait two days for the Consulate receives authorization.
* Avoid accepting the company of people do not usually known as companions or guides available to facilitate all kinds of services and purchases of certain products.
* It is recommended that those using the services of car rental agencies in the various existing in this country to read carefully the terms of the lease and related insurance coverage before signing the contract.
* To be reminded of dual nationality who are always regarded by the Cuban authorities as Cuban citizens, which may effect to the terms of departure from that country.
* It also said that any foreign citizen who is under investigation by police or court may be held by the Cuban authorities to clarify pending their eventual involvement in the case, included in cases of traffic violations.
* The hurricane season in the Atlantic officially begins June 1 and ends on November 30 but the most problematic period is between August and October.
For more information, please consult the following Internet address: http://www.nhc.noaa.gov, with predictions of a section in Spanish.
Individuals Prefixes / Telephone Numbers
Country code: 53
* To call Cuba from Spain: 119 + 2 + 34 + tone No subscriber.
Representation of Spain:
EMBASSY IN HAVANA (7)
Foreign Ministry: Prison, 51 (corner Zulueta). P.O. Box: 845 – Havana-10100.
Telephone:, 866 80 25 866 80 26 866 80 31 866 02 50 866 02 51., Yteléfono emergency (53) 5286 91 22
Fax: 866 80 06.
Web: http://www.mae.es / embassies / Havana / en / home
E-mail: @ emb.lahabana maec.es and email@example.com
Phone: 866 29 38.
Fax: 866 29 37.
Telephone: 866 80 25 866 09 03.
Fax: 860 49 66.
Counsel Office and Cultural Cooperation
Phone: 866 82 64.
Section of Labor and Social Affairs: 360 Paseo del Prado, between Neptune and Virtues – Centro Habana.
Phone: 866 90 14.
Fax: 863 60 29.
Ministry of Economy and Trade: Calle 22, No. 516, between 5th and 7th. 11300 Miramar – Havana.
Telephone: 204 81 00 204 81 98.
Fax: 204 80 17.
E-mail: @ buzon.oficial lahabana.ofcomes.mcx.es
Office of Technical Cooperation AECI: Jail, 51 – Havana.
Telephone: 866 80 28 866 84 65.
Fax: 866 62 40
Ambassador, D. Carlos Alonso Zaldivar
CONSULATE GENERAL IN HAVANA
Chancery Street Zulueta, 2-corner to Jail Havana -10,100. PO Box 702.
Telephone: 868 68 68 Telephone and consular emergency: (53) 5 286 91 22.
Fax: 866 80 15.
Web: http://www.mae.es / consulates / Havana / en / home
E-mail: @ cog.lahabana maec.es
Section of Labor and Social Affairs: 360 Paseo del Prado, between Neptune and Virtudes 10,200. Centro Habana.
Phone: 866 90 14.
Fax: 863 60 29.
Consul General, Mr Pablo Barrios Almanzor